- Consultation: A consultation is necessary before a treatment. However, it can take place directly before the treatment, in which case only the treatment is payable, so the consultation is effectively free.
- For a stand alone consultation, the cost is £20.
- First treatment: £200 per treatment hour (up to 4 areas). Add optional Shockwave therapy for £40.
- Subsequent treatments: £140 per treatment hour (even if to different areas) for 12 months after the most recent treatment. Add optional shockwave therapy for £40.
- Belly Buster: First treatment £340; repeat treatments, £280 (this treatment uses up to 8 handles over 2 hours and is the equivalent of 8 areas). Add optional shockwave therapy for £80.
- Chin: 2 areas £250 (add shockwave for £25), 3 areas £300 (add shockwave for £35); (the chin takes 45 mins per area). The chin is priced completely separately to other areas and the prices are the same for new and existing customers. After a chin treatment you are still classed as a new customer as far as the above pricing is concerned.
What is an area?
An “area” is defined as one specific region which has one handle attached (my machines can use four handles at once). So one area is, for example, the lower abdomen (if it’s small) or the left upper arm. Two areas are lower abdomen left and right or upper and lower abdomen, both sides of the waist, both upper arms etc. It will be clear during the consultation what the areas are.
I can sometimes combine different treatment areas into the treatment hour at no additional cost, depending on whether it is practical to do so (for example, I need be able to access all areas from the same direction and the areas should not be too close to each other).
During the chin sculpting procedure, it is important that the client remains as still as possible. For this reason I do not combine the chin with any other areas simultaneously.
What is Shockwave Therapy?
Shockwave therapy, also known as ESWT or Acoustic Wave Therapy, carried out after Fat Freezing is clinically proven to speed up and improve the results. Click here for more information.
- Cosmetic treatments:
- £10 / area (measures the palm of a hand or 10cm x 15cm or thereabouts). Most treatments will involve multiple areas so the price varies depending on the total size. Shockwave can be used in conjunction with Fat Freezing to improve the results of a treatment; it can be used to treat cellulite, it can be used to improve the appearance of scars and stretchmarks and it can be used to tighten skin.Treatment protocols:
Fat Freezing – one session directly after treatment(s)
Cellulite / skin tightening / scar and stretchmark revision – 2 treatments per week for 3 to 6 weeks with top up treatments 1 week and 12 weeks after the last treatment.
|Full HIFU Face & Neck Lift||£400|
|Forehead only (brow lift)||£150|
|Decolletage (upper chest)||£200|
|Upper arms||from £350|
|Inner thighs||from £400|
|Buccal fat (chubby cheeks) reduction||£400|
|Neck and chin only||£250|
|Abdominal skin tightening||from £400|
|Face, neck and decolletage (upper chest)||£600|
Number of body treatments can be 4 (2 per week over 2 weeks) or 6 (2 per week over 3 weeks)
Pelvic Floor Treatment
Pelvic floor requires 6 treatments, 2 per week over 3 weeks.
|Upper eyes including crows feet||£170|
|Lower eyes including crows feet||£170|
|Frown and forehead lines||£300|
|Smokers / nasolabial folds / marionette lines||£300|
|Abdomen||Quotation depending on size of area|
|Under arms||Quotation depending on size of area|
|Skin tag / cyst / blemish removal||£120|
I do not remove moles unless a medical professional has confirmed it is safe to do so.
If you have more than one treatment during the same session, prices will be lower as much of the time is spent waiting for the local anaesthetic cream to work, although I do not combine upper and lower eyes due to swelling.
|Full face and neck||£220 (or 3 for £600, 4 for £700)|
|Upper Arms||£220 (or 3 for £600, 4 for £700)|
|Abdomen (skin tightening and stretch marks)||£300-£600|
Note that 3-4 treatments are required for best results, with around 4 – 6 weeks between each treatment.