Terms & Conditions
- All clients are required to provide contact details; including name, address, telephone and email in order to secure an appointment.
- All clients will complete a medical history form at their first appointment. This is necessary to inform the consultation and treatment planning process.
- All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation. Data (name, phone number and email address only) may be shared with my online booking system Fresha for the purposes of online booking and emails / texts to my clients only.
- Patient information will not be shared with other third parties without your written permission, and you will not receive unsolicited information from us.
Consultations & deposits
Consultations cost £20, unless taken directly before a treatment in which case they are free. If you do not attend your consultation without rescheduling within the 48 hours cancellation policy, the fee will be forfeited.
Consultations are 20-30 minutes long.
Consultations can take place on their own or directly before treatment, whichever is more convenient for you.
For cancellations, please contact the clinic within 48 hours of your appointment. If you do not cancel within the 48 hours, your deposit will be forfeited (if you have paid one).
If you do not cancel within 24 hours 100% of the treatment cost is payable. Some appointments are longer than others. Appointments and courses are paid before receiving treatment, if you do not cancel within the 48 hours or do not show up to your appointment, this will be deducted from your course or payment.
Course of treatments – any treatment (which is part of a course) cancelled within less than 48 hours’ notice will be deducted from your course total.
How can I rearrange my appointment?
To cancel or rearrange your appointment, please contact me via WhatsApp, phone 07941 937269 or you can send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be advised we require a minimum notice of 48 hours to cancel or rearrange a consultation or treatment booking.
Refunds: we do not offer refunds for treatments or courses. If you are unhappy with your treatment, you should advise us immediately prior to the end of the course. If, for any medical reason, you can no longer go ahead with your treatment (a medical note will need to be provided) a pro-rata refund will be made.
Late arrivals: Arriving late for your appointment may result in a reduction of your treatment time. Very late arrival might possibly result in your treatment having to be cancelled or rebooked, and may, at the Clinic’s reasonable discretion, also result in the loss of any payment for the treatment.
No shows: We reserve the right to charge 100% of the treatment cost for all no-show appointments, which will be added to your account.
- No refunds will be made for treatments prepaid in bulk to gain discounts on the individual prices, unless the medical condition of the client has changed to make the treatment inappropriate (a doctor’s letter will be required).
- No refunds are available for completed treatments.
- Any adverse reactions must be reported to us by telephone or email within 24 hours of your appointment.
- All gift vouchers must be used within 24 months of the date of purchase or within the time specified.
- Pricing is for guideline use only, as we put together bespoke combination treatments to suit individual requirements. Treatments may cost more or less than shown, based on client requirements. All prices will be confirmed to client before treatment starts.
Due to the nature of non-surgical and non-invasive treatments that we offer, we cannot guarantee results. Results will vary from person to person. Factors such as lifestyle, medical history, age and just the way you are can affect your results. The results shown on this website are from our clients and are genuine, however they are not guaranteed. You are paying for the chosen treatment to be carried out in a safe and competent manor.
We do not offer medical advice nor do we diagnose any medical condition.
Refusal of Treatment
We have the unlimited right to refuse to provide treatment to any potential client.
We will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services that we offer to the client. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provides us with all relevant medical history and information about pre-existing medical conditions before each treatment.
We will not be liable for any damage, including personal injury, sustained as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details. By having a treatment, the client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by or on behalf of the Clinic regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit our liability for death or any personal injury resulting from our proven negligence.
We aim to exceed all our clients’ expectations and provide them a first-class service and an enjoyable experience. However, we recognise that sometimes things go wrong. The quickest and most effective way of resolving any problem is to contact us either by telephone or email. We will listen carefully to your concerns and do what we can to correct any problems and provide a suitable solution.
Please expect a response within 5 working days after submitting your complaint to us.
The above terms and conditions are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.