Laser Thread Vein Treatment - Before and Aftercare
- Avoid using aspirin or blood thinning medication for at least one week before and after treatment. These medicines can increase bruising.
- If you are having facial veins treated, arrive for your appointment make-up free and clean shaven.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking for 24 hours before and after treatment.
- Numbing cream is not needed for this treatment.
- Avoid massages and hot baths for 24-48 hours after treatment.
- The area treated should be left open to the air.
- Products containing alcohol or acid should not be applied.
- If you get scabs, do not pick them. After they fall off naturally,
aloe vera can be applied, if necessary.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at any time.