Price List and Opening Hours
- Consultation: Free and without obligation
- First treatment: £200 per treatment hour (up to 4 areas)
- Subsequent treatments: £100 per treatment hour (even if to different areas)
- Chin: New customers 1 area: £200, 2 areas £250; 3 areas £300; for existing customers, 1 area: £150, 2 areas £200, 3 areas £250 (the chin takes 40 mins per area)
- Belly Buster: New customers £300; existing customers, £200 (this treatment uses 4 or more supersized handles over 2 hours, 2 per hour, and is the equivalent of 8 areas).
What is an area?
An “area” is defined as one specific region which has one handle attached (my machines can use four handles at once). So one area is, for example, the lower abdomen (if it’s small) or the left upper arm. Two areas are lower abdomen left and right or upper and lower abdomen, both sides of the waist, both upper arms etc. It will be clear during the consultation what the areas are.
Just because I can use four handles at once, doesn’t always mean it’s a good idea to. For example, if treating a flabby tummy, it may be preferable to do treatments of two areas twice, to get overlaps on the waist for a more alluring silhouette. During the consultation I will work out a treatment for you, given your preferences and what you would like to achieve.
I can sometimes combine different treatment areas into the treatment hour at no additional cost, depending on whether it is practical to do so (for example, I need be able to access all areas from the same direction and the areas should not be too close to each other).
During the chin sculpting procedure, it is important that the client remains as still as possible. For this reason I do not combine the chin with any other areas simultaneously.
I am available at hours to suit you. Late evening and weekend appointments are not a problem.